Field Executivejan-1984 - jun-1989
Indo-German Social Service Society, New Delhi, India
• Indian donor organisation and major Indian recipient of Miserior e.V. Germany funds. IGSSS was responsible for managing MISERIOR e.V. Germany programme in India and I handled responsibility for appraisal, monitoring, capacity building and evaluation of NGO partners supported by both Indian and German organisations in western and central India.
• The projects were in the areas of Education, technical training, employment generation, livelihoods, housing for poor, watershed development, women and youth development.
• L.L.B. with Labour and Trusts, Pune University 1989, India
• Master of Social Work MSW Pune University 1983, India
• Bachelor of Science with Statistics, Kolhapur University 1981,India
• Voluntary Agencies Management Appreciation Programme VOLAGMAP, IRMA, Anand, Gujarat, India 1993.
• Fundraising Strategies organised by South Asia Fund Raising Group SAFRG – Nepal Chapter, Kathmadu Nepal 1998.
• “Human Rights Advocacy and Business” o