National Mission Managerjan-2012 - sep-2015
National Rural Livelihood Mission , Government of India
• Support Capacity Building of 5 States with a annual budget of 550 crores Bihar, Jharkhand, , Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh to implement the Skilling programme effectively; by building and nurturing effective teams and processes relating to training, project appraisal, partnership management, MIS and IT systems, development of Annual Action Plans and Monitoring Evaluation. Result Conversion of 4 states into AAP mode in three years.
• Review periodic performance of states to ensure that states achieve their targets including closure of Utilization Certificates
• Re-wrote policies on Post Placement Tracking, Retention, Monitoring of new scheme guidelines DDU-GKY 2014 to make it outcome based skill development program, Result Guidelines implemented
• Developed and Launched Online Registration Module and Application Module for PIAs for skilling programs in November 2012, which currently has more than 2500 partners
• Serve as member of numerous technical c