Deputy Secretary Generalmar-1993 - nov-2015
Indian Red Cross Society
• Preparationdrafting editing of all speeches and corporate publications of the society.
• Facilitate training programmes workshops on dissemination of Geneva Conventions of 1949, history of Red Cross movement, Red Cross emblem and fundamental principles.
• Induction to Red Cross Governance Management and all Red Cross publics.
• HeadingAssociated with Health programmes such as HIVAIDS, Maternity Child Welfare, Welfare Activities in Defence Hospitals, Centre for Disabled Ex- Servicemen etc of the Society.
• Facilitating seminars and workshops on different aspects of disaster management.
• Development of Red Cross branches across the country.
• Look after international relations international co-operation
• To deal with Grant-in-aid and statutory contributions of the Red Cross.
• Prepare agenda, notes on agenda and minutes of all statutory meetings and Annual General Meeting presided over by the President of India.