Director- Programme Integrationjun-2015 - dec-2016
World Vision India
Developed strategy and integrated cross cutting issues Disability, Gender and Development, Child Protection and Participation into core development programme for inclusive development of MVC.
- Evolved strategy to ensure sustainable livelihood to the care givers of the MVC.
- Led the team technical experts ensures Child Participation and Protection, Gender Development, People especially Children with Disability.
- Developed long term strategy and programme models for Investment on Youth Capital to develop future ready youth.
- Developed and rolled out Life Skill Education for the children age group 6-12, 13-18 and 18 above. At least 2.2 million children would benefit in next 3 years.
- Identified innovative approaches and mainstreamed cross cutting themes for transformation.
- Promoting a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the specific thematic areas.
- Demonstration of model of interventions for influence and adoption of knowledgepractices.
- Undertaking of selecte