• Liasoning with district stakeholders and government officials like DTO, MOTC-Medical Officer TB Control, STLS and other DMC staffs
• Advocacy with different stakeholders at block/ district and state level.
• Organize capacity building workshops, training and review meetings for CBOS/NGOs, Health providers at the district level in coordination with DTO and SPP/APM/PM of MAMTA.
• Support in conducting Initial assessment /mapping of stakeholders, NGOs/CBOs at the project sites/Districts
• Organize Gaon Kalyan Samithi & Rural health care providers monthly meeting in Intervention Area.
• Formation of Community Support Groups and periodical meetings.
• Provide handholding support to the district level PNGO/CBOs/NGOs/PLHIV Networks etc.,
• Organize intersectional / department meeting in collaboration with District TB Officers and ICTC officials and joint meeting with DTO and CBO
• Identification of TB suspects from the community and refer them to health facility in coordination with DOTS pr
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
4-5 years experience in National Program like TB, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, NRHM at the District/state level will be preferred.