• Training and hand holding support to Project Team and Community Group on
• Management of Information System (MIS) of the Project.
• Preparing regular MIS as per the project and donor need
• Maintaining Documentation of all project activities
• Supportive supervision of field sites of all the Project Partners
• Liaise with all the stake holders at district and state level including project
• Preparation of monthly work plan as per the project mandate.
• Developing monthly and quarterly evaluated reports of all the project partners
• And sharing with relevant officials, project partners and donors.
• Sharing quarterly and monthly plans with Project Coordinator in consultation with SeniorProgramme Officer (Health).
• Maintaining with backup all MIS related to the programme
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
• Any degree
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the subject of M & E
• Good understanding of social science research methods
• Good English writing skills.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook,with past Typing skill
• Ability to work in a team and support the projects