The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing overall program in close coordination with SACS and implementing agency. He / She would be responsible to keep close liaison with Government
Departments at districts level, SACS and TSU. Conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for
review and reporting to SACS. Review the performance of TI staffs, prepare need based monthly action
plan and follow up the action points, facilitate the SACS and TSU visits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
will be responsible for performing the following functions:
1. The Programme Manager is the overall in-charge of the TI and is responsible for functioning of the
project as per DAC operational guidelines.
2. The PM is tasked with achievement of the project deliverables as per project targets.
3. The PM will be based at the field office and organize weekly review meeting and supervise work
of all other staffs.
4. Establish linkages with other referral services, stake
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Programme Manager-01 Post
Walk -in- Interview on 05.07.2016
S/he should be a Post graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably with 1 year experience at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes. Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences subject with minimum three years experience in development / health sector at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes
Knowledge and Skills
• Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working
• Proficiency in data analysis, reporting writing, case study compilation.
• At least 10 days in the field visit required.
• Overall management capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her