Summary of Key Functions:
The ORW will be responsible for overall planning of service delivery at the field for behaviour change or
service uptake. With Peer Educators and ORW has to plan, counselling sessions by counsellor, clinic
services by visiting physician or preferred providers, advocacy and networking with stakeholders.
Supporting the peer educators and facilitating their work for efficient and effective coverage of HRGs.
Maintenance of records of the outreach team and report to the project. Rapport building with the target
population and mobilise them for various services. Work with M&E assistant for data recording. Ensure
field training of PEs.
Duties and Responsibilities: will be responsible for performing the following functions:
Planning and Management
1. The ORW will responsible for preparing micro-plans for each hotspot, monitoring the
implementation of the plans and review of the plans.
2. Facilitate and build capacity of the peer educators to implement the outre
Desired Candidate Profile
Others - Others
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
• Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation.
• At least 20 days in the field visit required.
• Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.