The major responsibilities are:
1. Plan &Execute as per co-created Communications and Fundraising strategy
2. Identify & develop new corporate, HNI donors and maximize fundraising opportunities. Raise 3-4crores per year.
3. Effectively engage with donors at all levels.
4. Continuously build networks and increase Arpan’s visibility amongst influential circles
5. Support CEO by taking ownership of all external engagements, and managing key relationships
6. Networking & coordinating with leading national & local media as print, electronic, digital/social networking sites; for Arpan, its work and the cause
7. Marketing of all products & services of Arpan to strategic partners, national/ international forums; ecommerce platforms to enable access of resources developed by Arpan
8. Develop, train and manage a new dedicated organization vertical to execute Arpan's communications and fundraising strategy.
Raising funds for a complex and unacknowledged issue such as child se
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
2-3years of experience in aseniorrole. Should have experience in raising funds.
MBA/PGDBM in Marketing & communications.