1. Lead the project implementation and management of operations as per the work plan and ensure delivery of all outputs in a timely manner, in consultation with superiors and donor.
2. Mapping of concern stakeholders viz. their role and responsibilities and initiating the process of rapport building with them.
3. Regularly interacting with stakeholders, especially the Research Institutes and relevant Government Department officials; and sharing progress through presentation and case studies, seeking feedback and involvement, etc.
4. Organizing the workshops/meetings where all key stakeholders, key experts and organizations for better understanding and coordination on the project.
5. Organizing joint site monitoring visits with the officials of Govt department, donors, partners and other stakeholders for better understanding of the project and activities.
6. Lead project teams in terms of supervising and mentoring them.
7. Support in branding and communication material preparation,
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Masters in agriculture/horticulture or relevant discipline with 10 years experience in implementing and managing large size projects in agriculture/ rural development sector.