1. Oversee and review all aspects of fieldwork on a daily basis
2. Establish timeframe for field work
3. Coordinate field work with local representatives/community members
4. Secure permission from local community leaders for data collection in selected clusters
5. Plan and implement the training events
6. Plan the logistics of field work
7. Managing budget and expenses
8. Facilitate issues relating to travel, accommodation, behaviors of community members/farmers
9. Review all data collection for consistency and completeness
10. Supervise data entry
11. Troubleshoot any problems with fieldwork
Any other tasks as may be assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Qualified professional with experience in coordinating and supervising fieldwork including implementation of project activities and data collection, compilation and analysis (two wheeler ownership preferred)
University degree /Diploma in Agriculture desirable.