1. Providing technical advisory assistance in area(s) of expertise (Grape cultivation in this case),
2. Advising and supporting in identifying and partnership building with Clients, Technical Organizations, Research Institutes, CBOs, Collectives, etc.
3. Conducting field visits to the project sites and identify strengths/weaknesses in program implementation and provide feedback and technical assistance to improve both individual and institutional performances for effective outcomes.
4. Advice on communicating findings to internal project team and to donor project team on a regular basis.
5. Closely following all project activities and be involved in organizing the workshops/ brainstorming sessions where all key stakeholders, key experts and organizations can participate.
6. Advice in the design, development and execution of different strategies for Information Education and Communication (IEC).
7. Advise and supervise the development of training modules and orient project team inc