1. Ensures knowledge management: collects, processes and distributes relevant information, monitors communication and interaction with counterparts, the university, government institutions, and farmers.
2. Identifying and documentation of lessons learned and good practices.
3. Preparation of case studies, news briefings, media release, newsletters, reports, video-clips, documentation, etc.
4. Assist in planning, coordinating and documenting of meetings, workshops, seminars, etc.
5. Lead, design, edit, update and manage project relevant databases.
6. Networking with relevant organizations for coverage of good practices and advocacy areas.
7. Represent and participate in resources mobilization and collaboration opportunities at various levels;
Any other tasks as may be assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
University degree in any subject (mass communication/English will be preferred).
3 years experience in relevant position