1. Coordinating the project activities with regard to all daily operational aspects.
2. Coordinates and assists in preparing and conducting the project activities;
3. Recording and reporting all activities conducted for the project implementation.
4. Sharing and presenting monthly progress reports with the team and project partners.
5. Lead, design, edit , update and manage project relevant databases.
6. Assists the project in all related organisational and management matters of their respective duty stations;
Assures the quality of the project activities implemented.
7. Regularly consults with Project Manager for all project activities.
8. Maintains the petty cash for daily expenses and assure all documentation obligations meeting AFPRO’s administration and Financial standards.
9. Providing handholding support to the small and medium Farmers through Monitoring, supervision, capacity building and mentoring of Field Facilitators.
10. Represent and participate in resources mobilization
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Graduate or Post Graduate in Horticulture/ Agriculture
At least 5 years experience in implementation of agriculture projects (Experience in grape cultivation is highly desirable)