1. Be responsible for effective development, planning and execution of livelihoods programmes in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
2. Identify, submit proposals and track funding opportunities for livelihoods programmes within the state.
3. Help buildState level strategyfor effective implementation of programmes and build critical links and relationships with stakeholdersin the state.
4. Provide management oversight to all producer companies established in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
5. Enhance programme quality and help build strong team with robust standards, systems and functional processes.
6. Ensure target driven portfolio growth and quality implementation at each project with corresponding number of livelihood promotion and microenterprises as well as robust social discipline and responsibility, code of conduct and value
7. Develop project cycle management systems and help graduate and transform the projects to programmes such as producers collectives etc.
8. Attend to donor coor
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Post graduate degree in management, rural development, economics, social work, sociology , agrimanagement from reputed university/Institute driven with adequate operational management experience.
• At least 5-8years of experience in managing large scale diversified development sector and livelihoods programming alongwith minimum of 2 years experience in leadership roles.
• Capacity of managing livelihoods programme operation in a professionally sound and standard manner
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
• Ability to lead, plan, manage change and take initiative
• Strong organizational, time management and negotiation skills
• Ability to set priorities and address issues pertaining to organizational policies and principles.