KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Preparing strategy and guidelines for improving quality of agri produce/products through devising appropriate POPs and other processes in identified agri-value chains.
2. Identify key opportunities and engage with stakeholders.
3. Handholding implementing team for production enhancement and crop planning activities, aggregation and primary level processing and local marketing.
4. Preparing modules for and conducting training programmes related to Agri-business.
5. Ensure implementation plans for deliverables.
6. Regular review and supervision of all deliverables with project teams.
7. Supervise and manage team performance and monitor progress through regular field visits.
8. Effective coordination with Team Leader and donor.
9. Ensure timely donor reporting through Team Leader.
10. Ensure all compliances.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
PERSON SPECIFICATION (SKILLS & COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION):
• Should be a Post-Graduation in Agri-business management / Rural Management / Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing from a recognized university/institute
• Candidate should also have minimum 8 years of experience of which minimum 5 years of working in rural value chains.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
• Strong organizational, time management and negotiation skills
• Ability to set priorities and address issues pertaining to organizational policies and principles.
COMPENSATION: Salary range in this position is commensurate to industry standards and will be determined based upon the experiences and fixed as per the HR policies of the organization.