i. To perform needs assessments and develop a capacity building assistance plan for PGs/POs.
ii. To develop training materials and conduct trainings and conference presentations.
iii. To design a comprehensive customized work plan to deeply engage with the PGs to implement sustainable practices.
iv. To establish convergence with line departments/other local resource agencies on capacity building.
v. To provide advisory and support in identifying and promoting the most competitive business opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Should be a Post-Graduation in in Rural Management, Forest Management, Agriculture and allied activities, Natural Resources Management or a related field.
• Candidate should also have minimum 8years of experience working in rural development. With at least 4 years in knowledge management and capacity building.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
• Strong organizational, time management and negotiation skills
• Ability to set priorities and address issues pertaining to organizational policies and principles.