1. To facilitate in conducting community mapping and assessment exercise to quantitatively and qualitatively identify the livestock population at-risk, vulnerable livestock keepers
2. Coordinate the implementation of activities relevant to animal production, livestock value chain
3. Responsible for developing annual work-plans and budgets
4. Identify key opportunities engage stakeholders effective networking and stakeholder engagement
5. Supervise and manage team performance and monitor progress through regular field visits.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Master’s Degree in Animal Husbandry/ Livestock Management/Dairy Food Technology or related field.
• Candidate should also have minimum 8years of experience working of which 5 years of experience working in value chains of rural produce.
• Proven experience, skills and knowledge and preferred experience on dairy management, animal health, feed/fodder management, processing technologies and livestock extension services.
• High level of analytical skills in planning, finance and project implementation