1. To establish community institutions and its aggregates (SHG/federation/ producer group/producer company/cooperative etc.), to work on NTFP based livelihood promotion
2. To establish systems to identify and develop best practices on NTFP based livelihoods and design scaling up strategy
3. To facilitate partnership with relevant agencies and other stakeholders in training on NTFP collection, regeneration, and supporting SHGs, SHG Federations and NTFP Collectives in procurement, value-addition and marketing
4. Identify and secure key partnerships with important actors higher up the national value chain (e.g. among NTFP traders and pharmaceutical companies)
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Post graduate degree in Agri-business management / Rural Management / Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing from a recognized university/institute. Candidate with UG/PG in forestry is desirable.
• Candidate should also have minimum 8years of experience working of which 5 years of experience working in value chains.
• Strong market analysis and development capacity for high value products and services in rural areas.
• Strong capacity in building networks and alliances.
• High level of analytical skills in planning, finance and project implementation