SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB
The position is responsible for coordination with respect to international / local grants received by Plan India, ensuring overall MIS and reporting on grants received from Plan International and other donor agencies and support the grant audits. The position is also responsible for preparing grant related financial reports, meeting the financial standards and compliance requirements of the grants and manage the audit requirements during grant audits.
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
GRANTS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT :
• To create Grant and Funding Bundle in SAP.
• To attach WBS line with Grant and Funding Bundle in SAP.
• To manage the changes in the FAD in SAP system and complete SAP requirements for closure of the FAD
• To prepare and review Indicative funding sheet on regular bases for ensuring data accuracy.
• To prepare and review Cost / Overhead recovery data and ensure that it is charged regularly to the respective Grant.
• To prepare and review Grant I
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Commerce Graduate / post graduate / MBA with experience of IT systems & SAP
• 5-8 years of relevant experience
Compensation and Employment:
Plan is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.