• The Project Manager will build and lead a project team of grassroots workers and community resource persons in the villages of the project area located in different blocks under Jabalpur and Katni districts. The Project Manager will supervise the field team to implement project activities as per the plan.
• Assume primary responsibility for daily project management - both organizational and substantive matters – budgeting, planning and general monitoring of the project;
• Assume overall responsibility for the meeting financial delivery targets set out in the agreed annual/monthly work plans, reporting on project funds and related record keeping;
• Providing leadership and building a motivated project team for efficient delivery of project targets.
• Develop business models for sustainable enterprise promotion
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Qualification: Minimum Post Graduate / Master’s Degree in Management / Rural Management or equivalent from a premier institution of repute.
Experience: Minimum - 5+ years of relevant experience in similar kind of projects. Only suitable candidates will be called for the selection process. Kindly note that women candidate will be given preference. Experience in running community owned business enterprises will also be given preference.