Duties & responsibilities:
• Assist in planning and implementation of various activities of the project
• Plan, Conduct and Coordinate activities (Group interactions, awareness programs, capacity building sessions, orientation visits etc) with children's groups, youth groups and women's groups in the community on various topics related to health, education and vulnerability.
• Conduct community visits and home visits independently and also jointly with the Community Mobilizer to community members particularly women and adolescents.
• Support and guide Community Mobilizer during interventions.
• Develop rapport and work closely with service delivery points in Health, and Education e.g. schools, Health Posts, Clinic, Hospitals, Maternity Homes, Clinic, Schools, Govt. Dept. etc.
• Develop linkages with government hospitals, NGOs, CBOs, networks for referral and networking
• Attend assigned meetings, programs and events organized by other organizations.
• Monthly reporting and documentati
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
• MBA / MSW / MA (English Medium)
• Knowledge and Experience of working in the voluntary sector.
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Computer proficiency
• Candidates with 1-2 years relevant experience in the social & development sector should apply.
• Keen to work with children and community
• Sound understanding of sustainable development
• Good command over English language and fluent in local language - Marathi/ Hindi
• Good documentation skills
• Good computer skills
Working hours: 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday