Roles & Responsibilities:
Implement the hemophilia program, inter-alia including the following:
• Supervise work status of juniors.
• Develop and maintain relation with the staff in medical college for patients facilitation
• Visit every suspect and ensure that the person is actually a good suspect for testing.
• Organize testing at the designated lab.
• Organize training for physiotherapy and advanced training for doctors, in collaboration with partners.
• Organize training on physiotherapy for patients.
• Ensure adherence of patients.
• Ensure that the juniors properly maintain data with the use of technology
• Maintain relations with the technology team and ensure that all problems are sorted out immediately.
• Ensure reporting on daily, weekly and longer term basis.
• Gather problems from juniors and resolve them.
• Prepare salary and ensure that it is disbursed on time, in collaboration with the accounts team.
• Any other work assigned by seniors.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
Skills and Competencies :
• Strong Management skills
• Ability to work confidentially, with tact and discretion
• Good Communication and writing skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Should be sensitive to the cause of the organisation
Desired profile of the staff:
• MBA, B. Pharma, a degree in Ayush or Unani medicines.
• Experience of at least two years in program implementation.