The Grants Management Officer will be responsible for the overall management of Sub Recipients (SRs) and Sub Sub Recipients (SSRs) of Alliance India under specific grants assigned to them. S/he will responsible or the timely disbursement of funds to Alliance India’s SRs and its proper accounting and ensuring compliance with local legislation requirements. S/he will work closely with the corporate accounts and programmes team to ensure that donor contractual obligations and project deliverables are passed onto and met by Alliance India’s partner organisations. S/he is also responsible for providing technical support to Alliance India’s SRs and SSRs in all areas of financial management and compliance related matters.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
The key responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• Responsible for overall management of specific SRs/SSRs; monitoring and financial management of specific grants and timely disbursement of grants.
• Support the Grants manager in maintaining the grants contracts of partner organisations and ensure timely renewal/amendments.
• Ensure better financial performance of SRs/SSRs including monitoring and analysis of grant spending and provide information to relevant team members about the spend rate for taking corrective action wherever required.
• Prepare variance analysis on a quarterly basis between actual budgets and utilization and provide input to regular donor reporting.
• Ensure compliance of SRs/SSRs with local legislation/statutory requirements, various donor regulations including policies and procedures of Alliance India.
• Coordinate the external audit of partner organisations and donor audits of Alliance India.
• Conduct need assessments; based on the outcome, plan and