The Union is seeking qualified local candidates for the position of Consultant ACSM-CTD, based at New Delhi.
The post holder will work in coordination with the Deputy Regional Director - TB and Communicable Diseases, Union South - East Asia Office.
The Consultant ACSM-CTD is responsible for providing technical assistance in implementing the Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilisation (ACSM) strategy and communication activities of Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP).
Provide technical support to Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP)for the following:
• Developing ACSM strategies and specific plans of action and guiding roll-out activities.
• Conducting formal/informal assessments to review the ACSM strategy and communication activities of RNTCP.
• Supporting the development of high quality core communication content.(In close collaboration with RNTCP staff, consultants, the IEC advisory committee and w
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
Required Qualification and Experience:
• Post Graduate degree in Communication/ Journalism or MBA or equivalent from a reputed university/ institute
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in planning and implementing community-based and/or country-level ACSM activities. (Please specify which area of ACSM you have most experience and knowledge in (e.g. planning and assessment, advocacy, behaviour change communication, social mobilization or community involvement, M&E and operational research, patient-oriented services, etc.).
• Experience of working with media/PR agencies in developing mass media communications campaigns, brand management and creative designs.
• A strong knowledge of and demonstrated experience of working with the media landscape in India, including print, broadcast and digital and social media are required along with a sound understanding of audiences.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal in English and Hindi), good editing skills, and ability to tailor commun