The Union is seeking qualified local candidates for the position ofProject Assistant- Data Analysis
based atNew Delhi
The post holder will report to Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator in the TB and Communicable Diseases Unit, Union South - East Asia Office.
The position will be responsible for ongoing analysis of all the data assigned to him/her, obtained from a variety of sources, including programme data, patient care, financial, and demographic data. It requires the ability to analyze data from conceptualization through presentation.
1. Work with projects to develop and understand data analysis requirements.
2. Ensure systems are in place to record, file and access data required by any project member through the use of available resources like share point/ shred drive etc.
3. Coordinate with stakeholders for ensuring timely availability of review data for appropriate events e.g. Quarterly Performance reports (QPRs) for Sub-recipient (SR)
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Qualification, Experienceand Skills required:
• Graduate in any stream with 2-3 years of experience in MIS, Data management and analysis and Administrative duties
• Degree/diploma in IT will be preferred
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Strong oral and written communication, analytical, consultation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with analytical tools (MS Excel and MS Access), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software.