The Union is seeking qualified local candidates for the position of Consultant PPM-CTD, based at New Delhi.
The post holder will work in coordination with the Deputy Regional Director - TB and Communicable Diseases, Union South - East Asia Office.
TheConsultant PPM-CTD is responsible for providing technical support to Central TB Division (CTD) for development of evidence based policies, guidelines and schemes on public private partnerships in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP).
1. Promote the use of the Standards of TB care in India (STCI) and assist in the development of additional tools and enablers for effective involvement of all care providers and stakeholders in RNTCP.
2. Assist CTD in the development, piloting and the scale-up of operational models of public-private partnerships in RNTCP.
3. Facilitate coordination with medical colleges, NGOs, private practitioners, professional medical associations, corporate sector
Desired Candidate Profile
Others - Others
Qualification and experience required:
• Professional degree in Medicine and/or Public Health.
• 5-7 years of experience of engagement with Public Health Programs preferably at National Level
• Experience of working in the area of Public Private Partnership and working with National TB Programme (RNTCP) and National / International organisations will be an advantage
• Experience in capacity building /mentoring of public health professionals
• Fluent written and spoken English (knowledge of Hindi would be an advantage)
• Strong oral and written communication, consultation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office