SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB
The position is primarily responsible to support Manager- International Grants in donor compliance management and supporting fundraising from multiple sources. The grants coordinator will also ensure that grants data and files are up to date and proper follow up and coordination is done with Program implementation and Program Strategy team, for submission of quality donor reports on timely basis and also proper replies are sent to donors on their queries.
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• GRANT AGREEMENT DOCUMENTATION
• Prepare the Funding Agreement Document (FAD) and get it validated from Senior Manager
• FAD management on Plan systems, including Grants MIS and regular coordination with finance department for updating the same
• Set up FAD for signatures ensuring timeliness and quality.
• Monitor FAD requirements until its closure, complete post closure activities and provide related information to relevant departments in the organization
• Manage the r
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - PG-Diploma
Education: MA Sociology, MSW , MBA
Experience: overall 7 years ’ experience in grants management
Other Required Skills
• Have done hands on grants management of grant contracts
• Have prior experience of grants documentation and audits
• Have flair of MIS preparation and data management and good knowledge of MS excel
• Have a flair for fundraising, marketing and donor engagement
• Prior experience in developing small concept ideas and proposals for start up talk with the donors
• Basic understanding of child rights programming, including program management, and grants proposal development and management.
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills, written communication, ability to produce emotive and effective proposals, reports, presentations
• Drive, enthusiasm and determination to deliver challenging team targets
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and work well as a team player