· Responsible for overall performance of assigned group of franchisees.
· Answer operational questions and issues from franchisees and
· Assist in monitoring overall customer satisfaction.
· Maintain communication with all franchise owners on a regular basis. · Analyze franchisee performance and provide feedback, guidance, training
and encouragement in order to impact results.
· Assist in the developing of new operations procedures and policies.
· Assist training department with new franchisees and ongoing training. · Conduct and attend regional meetings for assigned regions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Qualification: Post graduation – Preferably MBA , MSW or PG in Equivalent course with management and development discipline
1) Effective team management and problem solving skills.
2) Good communication skills in English and regional language.
3) Understanding of finance and microfinance management practice.
4) Knowledge of SHG-Microfinance at rural context and development issues.