Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide support in Programme planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
• Responsible for all project based progress reporting and documentation.
• Compilation and analysis of data.
• Ensure preparation and timely submission of monthly / quarterly / annual reports on program progress and obstacles.
• Liaising with agencies/institutions/organizations, and other key stakeholders and facilitate necessary follow up actions.
• Monitor progress of the teams through regular field visits.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Academic Background and Experience:
• Graduation in Agriculture/Agri-Business/Rural Development.
• At least 1-2 years of work experience in the field of Agriculture and working in rural areas.
Key personal attributes:
• At least 1-2 years of progressive exposure to programme management in community based development programmes.
• Have a thorough knowledge, understanding and experience of working with the rural in the context of livelihoods, enterprise development.
• Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English; ability to speak, read and write fluently in both languages.
• Good computer skills, especially the use of MS-Office application software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Proven analytical, documentation and report writing skill.