• Managing the helpline
• Through helpline guide the students on the vocational courses
• Counselling/ guiding students undergoing short term and long term courses.
• Follow up with the students, interest mapping
• Visiting to schools regularly for counselling and get the student information
• Connecting students to their respective institutes
• Keeping a track on the course available in the market
• Coordination with institutes for MOU’s between them and Masoom.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Qualification-Any Graduate with experience in to Career Counselling course
• 1 –3 years of experience incounselling
• Experience in handling helpline
• Ready data of placement agencies
• Ability to direct and provide guidance towards career to students
• Should have the ample of knowledge about career related courses both short term/Long term
• Planning & Organizing Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Use of MS-Word and Excel
• Knowledge of English, Hindi and local language.