Position Summary This position is responsible to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation framework established for the schools is being implemented as per plan. The position is also responsible to ensure all program related data is captured, collated and synthesized to provide MIS for better quality of program related decision making. Regular updates to Sr. Program Manager about the red alerts of the system are expected on highest priority.
Key Accountabilities • Understand the program activity calendar for program and its M&E framework.
• Managing the Nutrition Program for Masoom.
• Interface with the Sr. Program Manager to stay updated on progress against the activity plan, to be able to make relevant changes / modifications to M& E framework
• Track, review and monitor the capture of relevant data for all programs; resolve bottlenecks with reference to data capture and collation that the program team may face
• Oversee the data sync and data updating on a daily/weekly/monthly b
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Qualification Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business, economics, finance or statistics
Expertise in Advance excel and Applications will be advantage
CTC As per organizational standards.
Experience 4 to 6 years of experience
Prior experience in project management, M&E and MIS handling preferred
Basic appreciation / understanding and knowledge of the social sector space and education domain.
Working experience with market research agencies considered a plus.
Proven statistical and data analysis experiences for any streams.
Skills • Planning skills.
• Communication skills – oral and written;
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficient in the use of software tools, MS office, SPSS etc.
• Analytical skills and digitization of data;
• Logical thinking and reporting skills& attention to details.