He /She will be responsible for the overall execution of the program.
• He /She will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the project.
• He /She will be responsible to plan the activities and execute them with the help of staff.
• He /She will be responsible for leading the staff as a team and have an experience in working in team of more than 12 members.
• Prepare Qualitative and quantitative reports at monthly and quarterly and submitted to senior.
• Continuous Liasoning and coordination with district level / block level/ village level institutions and local departments.
• Reporting and documentation of the project activities
• Advocacy on the issues through electronic and print media or other channels.
• Regular visit to field for hand hold support and supervision.
• Explore and execute new activities.