• Maintaining effective & collaborative relationships with diverse donor organisations and compliance to donor specific needs.
• Ensuring quality reports as per the donor requirements and formats. Coordinating with different state teams to ensure timely reporting.
• Preparing track sheets and coordinating with State teams and other departments of RFI to ensure compliance.
• Regular Capacity building of the focal persons in the state teams those responsible for donor reporting.
• Developing national level proposals as per the requirements of the donors and RFI and helping the state teams to develop proposals as per the needs of the state program.
• Preparing implementation guidelines of various donor supported projects and organising inception trainings to support the state implementation teams
• Coordinating implementation status of various donor funded projects with various state units of RFI and compiling status reports
• Facilitating visits of different donor
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Ability to conceptualise programs and develop technical projects for institutional donors
High quality writing and communication skills
Conversant with developing log frames and reporting based on Log frame
Ability to work with diversified teams and a good team player
Willingness to travel as required by the program needs
Strong social perspectives on structural causes of the poverty
Ability to develop monitoring tools, formats as per the project needs
Familiarity of working with the Government systems & experiencing managing NGO partnerships/ programs
Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently & managing emergency situations
Speaks , reads and Write English & Hindi fluently