A. Procurement Planning:
1. Assisting in development and management of Procurement Plan of by all the projects/units of the
2. Ensure proper maintenance of procurement tracker for best management of information and timely
procurement. Ensure use of tracker by all customers for timely feedback.
3. Coordinate with unit members for roll forward action on the procurement planner and ensure that
items are procured within the budget time line
B. Undertake Procurement Processes:
1. Procurement of goods and services (Consultancies, Vehicles & Training Venue, Large Team Travel,
Transportation of goods & equipment) for the projects /units of the HUB which will involve sending of
Request for Quotations (RFQ’s), Opening Bids in consultation with the Procurement Committee, making
SBAs, with detailed analysis of Quotations, justifying selection of the preferred / recommended vendor
by the Committee and follow ups with Vendors for supply of items as per quality, time and pri
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Good communication skill written and verbal in English, Hindi and local language.
• Proficiency in computers (knowledge of Ms Office, Excel and power point etc)
• Analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Man Management skills
• Ability to work in team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks