• Responsible for execution of livelihood projects of the Foundation.
• Develop project concepts, business models, project proposals.
• Respond to Expression of Interest , Letter of Interest , Tender requirements.
• CSR meetings with clients.
• Liaison with Government at various levels.
• Prepare/ Finalize Project monthly, quarterly, annual reports with LHC-Field and submit to relevant agency.
• Document best agricultural practices, farmer’s success stories and new innovation in agricultural activity.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
• Implementing large scale NRM based projects.
• Business development-preparing proposals based on NRM and Agribusiness.
• Preparing Monitoring and Evaluation framework & LFA.
• Excellent documentation & Communication Skills.