• Leading and providing technical support and guidance to district and block level team in planning, implementing and reporting various project activities;
• Support in development of capacity building modules and innovative training materials / case studies / tools and other teaching aids for training of various categories of stakeholders.
• Providing management support in preparing work plans, tracking progress of project activities as per plans through MIS, facilitating budgetary allocations to the implementation team(s), etc.;
• Undertake field visits, evaluate the programmatic activities for mentoring of the team at site
• Representing the project at district authorities and at other stakeholders meetings;
• Developing effective liaison with district health officials and other stakeholders;
• Coordinating and preparing periodic (monthly, quarterly) reports including MIS for project activities;
• Establishing coordination between implementation, monitoring and finance teams;
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Applicants must be a Post Graduate in Public Health Management/ Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Population Sciences or a related field, from a reputed institute. Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in the health sector with demonstrated ability in program/ project management and knowledge of MCH / RCH, NRHM, especially maternal and newborn care issues.