• Conceptualising and designing the qualitative components of various studies;
• Guiding field team to understand exactly what is required of them and training them, wherever necessary;
• Contribution to the overall training on qualitative research techniques and tools for data collection;
• Participate in the development of guidelines for case studies, FGD and IDI schedules, and participating in data collection and quality assurance;
• Identify, develop and write case studies based on the program interventions;
• Monitor various initiatives and conduct diagnostic research on various programmes;
• Analysis and dissemination of results through writing internal and external reports;
• Collate beneficiary feedback on the programmes;
• Process documentation of specific activities and / or interventions undertaken;
• Contribute to and support the documentation of annual reports, ad-hoc reports and communication material that are developed;
• Ensuring day-to-day client liaison runs s
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Excellent communication, documentation and writing skills;
• Ability to coordinate and work with multidisciplinary team;
• Ability to prioritise and perform multiple tasks;
• Result focused, meet timelines and drive for innovations.
• Fluency in English and knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage.
• Ability to travel extensively in difficult terrain and stay for extended duration in these locations.