1.Organising in-house training programmes, conferences and workshops.
2.Taking training sessions in workshops.
3.Writing programme reports.
4.Preparation of project proposals.
5.Organizing vocational/skill development programmes in states in collaboration with partner NGOs
6.Identifying probable partners for collaborative programmes, particularly thematic programmes on selective subjects.
7.Organizing thematic programmes on subjects in assigned states
8.Identify new subjects for thematic programmes, assessing the need and requirement of the target participants.
9.Work on integrated community development programme (ICDP) and in community as and when required.
10. Assist the Publication Team in preparing in-house publications
11. Strengthening the networking and collaboration with reputed NGOs, CSR organizations, companies dealing in CSR activities and funding agencies.
12. Preparation of resource persons data bank for in house programmes and thematic workshops
13.The job will involve
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
Desirous candidate should ideally be an MSW aged between 25-35, and with more than 5 years’ experience.
Enthusiastic and ready to undertake new challenges.
• Committed to the betterment of the lives of poor communities.
• Ability to work in a team and independently, flexible and open to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Willingness to travel as and when required.
• Communication skills in both English and Hindi.
• High level of integrity.
• Candidates with proven track record need to apply