• Formulation and Development of Concept Notes & Project Proposals.
• Timely submission of prepared project proposals to potential funding agencies.
• Detailed presentation of the proposal during meeting with funding agencies and regular follow-up to get updated status regarding application filed.
• Ensure timely preparation of progress reports.
• Prepare periodic progress reports and annual reports showing achievements of the Programme Division.
• Attend events at the states to get first hand reports from these events.
• Collate information from staff about donor meetings and interactions.
• Map the funding agencies’ landscape and look for potential leads.
• Research potential institutional donors and compile reports.
. Write proposals and award entries as needed for the RM team.
• Any other tasks assigned by Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
Desirous candidate should ideally be a PG in Rural Management/Rural Development or an MSW aged between 25-35, and with more than 5 years’ experience.
• Strong report writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in grants management, donor servicing.
• Strong skills and orientation to communication, networking,
• Proven ability in developing and maintaining close relationships with multi-level stakeholders and partners.
• Enthusiastic and ready to undertake new challenges.
• Ability to work in a team and independently, flexible and open to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Willingness to travel as and when required.
• Strong Communication skills in both English and Hindi.
• High level of integrity.