The Coordinator, RMNCH+A will be responsible for the coordination and intensification of efforts with State NHM and State RMNCH Coordinators/ District RMNCHA as mandated under National RMNCH+A strategy in the six High Priority District of Jammu and Kashmir.
• Technical support to the state in operationalization of the various interventions identified by the state in Reproductive, New Born, and Child, Adolescent and Maternal Health under the National RMNCH+A strategy.
• Coordinating with State and District RMNCHA Coordinator / State NHM/of the region for facility assessment, situational analysis, scorecards and presenting the key findings to the State and NRU/ MoHFW
• Sharing best practices and cross learning within the region and promoting adaptation of the innovation within the State.
• To undertake field visits in HPDs for quality implementation and monitoring of programmes aimed at increasing the quality and coverage of RMNCH+A interventions.
• Serve as a link between State RMNCH
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Around 8 years of professional experience in management of public health programs.
• Good experience of monitoring and evaluation and data analytical skills
• Past experience of conducting Bottleneck Analysis and Strategic planning.
• Prior working with the national / state government, if any would be an advantage.
• Prior experience in Quality Assurance would be preferred
• Excellent communication skill; and proven expertise to write analytical reports
• Excellent command of English, written and spoken;
• Team builder and player.
• Computer skills proficiency, both in usual MS Office application, data analysis.
• Having excellent intersectoral
Hindi and English is mandatory and Kashmiri or Dongri would be an additional advantage.