Preference will be given to candidate who is residing in Bathinda.
• The candidate is required to identify villages and facilitate in organizing mobile OPDs at various villages in Bathinda.
• To coordinate with team for home care visit at patients home.
• The candidate is required to interact with the community members, conduct survey and identify the site for organizing Cancer Screening camps and awareness generation programmes.
• The candidate is required to establish a strong rapport with the community through participatory process.
• Propagate and disseminate information related to Cancer to all stake holders and to organize awareness generation programmes in the identified slums/villages and J.J. Clusters.
• To maintain all the records & to prepare and submit case studies of any suspected cases.
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks and deliver consistently on the dead-line.
• Meticulously implement the projects to the fullest satisfaction of the donors.
• The Candidate will be
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Candidate should have good command over English, Hindi & Punjabi and should be computer literate. Freshers can also apply.