Should be at least graduated good knowledge of the local community and local language.
• ORWs should preferably be from the community in case of FSW, MSM, TG, Migrants and Truckers Project.
• In case of candidates from the community, Peer Educators who have performed well during last 3 years and with ability to read and write may also be considered for the post of ORW.
• In case of IDU programme special preference would be given to clients who are stabilized on OST.
• In FIDU TI, the ORW has to be a female.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
• Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation.
• At least 20 days of field visit is required.
• Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.