Overall development and management of Livelihood Vocational Centre, DAKSH- an initiative for Sustainable Livelihood and Youth Empowerment
1. Mobilize and train youth per batch as per project requirement.
2. Support candidates in achieving sustainable livelihood.
3. Establish good networking with reputed business establishments for the placements and entrepreneurship of candidates in the specified sector.
4. Share administrative work together with other team members in the centre.
5. Handling financial responsibilities.
6. Maintain a congenial environment in the centre.
7. Promoting a culture of self-reliance among the Youth and SHGs.
8. Strengthening of youth collectives
9. Strengthening of federations for community development.
10. Liasioning with concerned stakeholders and Government departments
11. Any other responsibility that may be assigned to you by your line manager.
Identifying new business ideas/ areas having Entrepreneurship & Employme
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Minimum Master’s degree or equivalent. Professional or technical qualification has added advantage.
At least 3 years professional experience Skill and entrepreneurship development and management in any reputed organization/company.
At least 1 years’ experience in handling and managing centre related to Livelihood promotion in the field of entrepreneurship and skill development.
Good verbal / written English and local language.
Core expertise in imparting skill development training to youths and adolescents.
Good managerial Skills
Strong facilitation and documentation skills.
Excellent team player with a commitment to team building.
Experience in imparting personality development/ life skill training of youth and adolescents.
Women candidate preferred.