(Position for BIRAC-SRISTI PMU)
Responsible for day-to-day project administration tasks under direction of project managers,
such administration tasks will require the incumbent to perform the following:
• Liaise with the financial department to ensure project registration, planning and
expenditure management and preparation of customer, invoices and associated
delivery documentation. Provide project-level financial reports.
• Prepare journal transfers.
• Prepare and interpret financial statements, in other words, compiling all information
provided to prepare income statement.
• Ensure that projects are still on budget and up to date.
• Maintain stakeholder communication.
• Coordinate projects activities.
• Compile project documentation; update project plans; and report on project status.
• Prepare, administer and fie project correspondence and records.
• Prepare quarterly reports.
• Plan and manage project schedules in an integrative m
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Candidate should have a PhD in pharmacy, biotechnology, plant sciences, medical technologies or postgraduate with MBA and experience of six to eight years in research, incubation, business development, technology development or a Master’s degree with management, professional experience of incubating technologies for three to five years. The qualifications can be relaxed in exceptional cases.