Top Mgt (CEO, President, MD, Country Director/ Regional Representative, Executive Director)
Controls the direction of the company
Decides budgets for all departments
Targets and initiates business partnerships with other companies
Drives the culture of the business
Oversees employment and ensures there are enough staff (and the right people)
Manages senior managers
Generates new business and gives approval of new projects
Responsible for day-to-day decisions
Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
Ensures the correct practices are being met
Attends board meetings and other presentations
Drives profitability of the business
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
Post graduate in any subject with a minimum experience of twenty years in Admin/ Mgmt./ Govt./NGO/ Corporate with specialization in training
Organization Name:Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
About Organization:DOMESTIC WORKERS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL is a not for profit company, registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and obtained a license under section 8 of the said Act
The purpose of this SSC is to define key sectors wherein Domestic Workers can find employment and to identify critical roles and ssociated skill gaps. The SSC aims to achieve the following objectives:-
• To establish a national institutional network for skill development of domestic workers in India.
• To facilitate linkages among various stakeholders in the sector for improved service delivery for the clients and improved reward package for the workers.
• To develop a Labor Market Information System (LMIS) that contains information on the profile of domestic workers in India, the market demand and the list of organizations working in the sector.
• To define job roles and set occupation standards, career progression maps and functional maps for all job roles in the domestic workers’ sector.
• To create skill aspiration and