• Managing the yearly Training Needs Analysis; Prepare yearly Training Calendar
• Maintaining All training records and staff competencies; Monthly Training Report; Monitoring On
Job Training Report
• Liaison with the HRDF for Application of training grant / claim
• Handling ISO Audit on Training
• Updating / Reviewing Job Descriptions with the Line Managers
• Coordinate the induction training for new employees
• Coordinate In-house / External Training.
• Know how to Prepare & maintain the training plan / calendar
• Knowledge in Learning Management System
• Knowledge on HRDF grant & claim
• Qualified Train the Trainer
• Knowledge on TNA
• Knowledge on ISO Audit.
• SAP knowledge is added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Graduation in any subject with a minimum experience of two years in executive training.
Organization Name:Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
About Organization:DOMESTIC WORKERS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL is a not for profit company, registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and obtained a license under section 8 of the said Act
The purpose of this SSC is to define key sectors wherein Domestic Workers can find employment and to identify critical roles and ssociated skill gaps. The SSC aims to achieve the following objectives:-
• To establish a national institutional network for skill development of domestic workers in India.
• To facilitate linkages among various stakeholders in the sector for improved service delivery for the clients and improved reward package for the workers.
• To develop a Labor Market Information System (LMIS) that contains information on the profile of domestic workers in India, the market demand and the list of organizations working in the sector.
• To define job roles and set occupation standards, career progression maps and functional maps for all job roles in the domestic workers’ sector.
• To create skill aspiration and