1. Developing the schools’ use of its data and Management Information Systems
(SIMS) to provide intelligence that enables focused school improvement based on
collated and analysed data undertaken in the most efficient and effective way
To have strategic responsibility for the development and management of the
school MIS and its functions
To provide support and training for all other administrative users of SIMS to
ensure that they follow protocol and procedures in their use of SIMS and
their entering and maintenance of students and staff data sets
To work alongside the school Network Manager in ensuring updates to SIMS
are planned and implemented correctly and without risk of data integrity
2. Providing the lead for the schools MIS (SIMS), identifying and implementing ways in
which it can be used more effectively to aid school intelligence and performance
To manage the statutory and school-based collection of data to deadlines,
and prepare electronic
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Tech/B.E
B. Tech. (IT/ CS)/ MCA/ MBA IT with a minimum experience of four years in data development project.
Organization Name:Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
About Organization:DOMESTIC WORKERS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL is a not for profit company, registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and obtained a license under section 8 of the said Act
The purpose of this SSC is to define key sectors wherein Domestic Workers can find employment and to identify critical roles and ssociated skill gaps. The SSC aims to achieve the following objectives:-
• To establish a national institutional network for skill development of domestic workers in India.
• To facilitate linkages among various stakeholders in the sector for improved service delivery for the clients and improved reward package for the workers.
• To develop a Labor Market Information System (LMIS) that contains information on the profile of domestic workers in India, the market demand and the list of organizations working in the sector.
• To define job roles and set occupation standards, career progression maps and functional maps for all job roles in the domestic workers’ sector.
• To create skill aspiration and