• To ensure co-implementation is efficiently implemented and partners are supports adequately
• To provide handholding support to build the quality of the programme through observations and providing structured and constructive feedback;
• Daily, weekly catch up on skype and phone
• Ensure Accurate, Appropriate and timely information is filled and updated through validating on weekly basis
• Quarterly visits will be towards monitoring the process and progress of the programme in line with the Quality and the Value Framework 1.
• Identify new potential partnerships, conduct due diligence of the organisation and recommend organisations for partnerships.
• Coordinate baseline assessments, process documentation and reviews and evaluations.
• Work on renewal/discontinuation of existing partnership based on the organisational Decision/strategy.
• Ensuring constructive relationship with partners.
• Support and provide adequate information to Railway Children India’s Programme strategy.
2.Mentoring Teams and Co-implementation
• Responsible for the efficient implementation and management of station/source level work at 3 Project locations (1 in Tamilnadu and 2 in North).
• Ensure that respective Partner(s) is adequately supported in managing the station level work through quarterly programme visits, feedback and provide support to partner(s) towards managing the crisis.
• Identify the training needs of partner NGOs and ensure it’s execution in coordination with Training unit/ external agencies to address the same. Railway Children India Job Advert Template-1: Internal Job Posting (IJP), Recruitment Agency
• Lead the process of annual action plan and budget preparation in consultation with NGO partners.
• Manage programme budget, ensure timely fund transfer, track utilisation and approve expenditure in coordination with Senior Programme Manager.
• Liaison and Networking with state agencies, other NGOs working on similar issues and other relevant stakeholders–to leverage support for station level work.
5. Documentation, MIS Management & Reporting
• Ensure that partners submit all required documents as a part of partnership process - annual reports, audit reports, IT returns and FC returns.
• Receive and ensure quality reports (narrative, data,finance,MIS) from partners on weekly/monthly basis.
• Receive daily updates with project team and receiving daily updates, key concerns to be immediately addressed.
6.Donor’s Management & Reporting
• Facilitate visits of donors, consultants, Volunteers etc.
• Prepare Monthly/ quarterly/bi annual/ annual reports for donors.
• Support the SPM in strengthening the organizational systems and practices at partner NGO level, with special reference to child safeguarding and financial management policy.
• Any other task as required by the organisation.