The Research, Advocacy and Communications (RAC) team of Azad Foundation functions as an action research team which brings insights from the ground to build and share knowledge. Working closely with programme teams and Sakha, RAC also helps in monitoring, evaluation, impact analysis and effective communication of the impact generated by programmes at Azad-Sakha. It also works to promote the idea of ‘decent work’, livelihoods with dignity and the need for transformational rights based skills for women at various levels-community-CSO- policy makers. It also builds alliances with relevant individuals, CSOs, NGOs, Policy makers and researchers to strengthen advocacy, influence policy and improve practices on gender-skill development and creation of an enabling ecosystem promoting women in livelihoods.
Key Responsibility Area’s (KRA’s)
Be responsible for ensuring the RAC team is able to collectively deliver on the annual plans that it commits itself to as per the Azad Foundation strategic plan. Be responsible for managing and reporting of individual work plans as per the agreed formats and frequency.
- Develop & Implement communication plan that includes social media content creation.
- Conceptualize and write content for company websites, blogs, newsletters & press release.
- Ideate & create presentation, flyers & articles
- Acquire of company’s principle & strategies and keep update with relevant development inside & outside the organization.
- Plan & coordinate events & conferences
- Ensuring high quality & error free publication.
- Work with Stakeholders to brainstorm for content ideas, in line with company’s strategy & various initiatives.
- Acquire advocacy to handle social media space.
- Support monitor & evaluate result of communication campaign with the team
- Build and maintain relationship with external stakeholders
- Translate action based research related to Non Traditional Livelihoods for Women in general and women transport workers in particular into reader friendly formats and communication materials
· 12. Support and facilitate networking with individuals and organizations relevant to the strengthening of the practice of Non Traditional Livelihoods on the ground.